Sunday, December 5, 2010

Crochet and Snow!

Finished the Geisha Amigurumi I was working on and have finally gotten a picture loaded. How cute! I think the recipient will love it!



I made a hooded cowl and my mom fell in love with it. She asked for it for her Christmas present... but I've already got her present done, lol. Looks like she'll be getting an extra present this year :)


Living in eastern North Carolina, we only see snow once or twice a year, so it's always a special occasion when it happens. And last night it snowed!

Here's little man balling up a snow ball, planning his attack! And I was the not-so-smart person that was wearing crocs and no socks! I guess I was caught by surprise with the snow... cold, wet feet :)

I think we got about an inch of snow last night, and today it has already melted by lunchtime.... boo!

1 comment:

  1. great photos of the snow! I love your cowl...may have to whip one up....but not this week! yikes!

    ReplyDelete