Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Birthday Awesomeness


My mom made me an awesome cake! We wanted to try the diet soda cake: one box of cake mix (we used carrot cake) and a can of diet coke, topped off with lemon glaze. It was pretty awesome! Except for....


the burned parts, lol! My mother has the crazy ability to make burn takes good.... like burnt squash or burnt cornbread. Nothing better than burnt squash and cornbread, yummy! Or maybe I have built a tolerance for this "style" of cooking?

A baby picture of me and big brother :) I hate to admit this, but I was an ugly child! And for some reason, my father decided to torture me with the story of my birth.... umm, Dad, NO!

Afterwards, went to a par-tay with some awesome people. My tootsies were cold (notice the warm fuzzy socks). They were oh-so comfortable. Some guy with one too many beers kept piling up firewood to ridiculous heights (please note the small, little firepit and the giant pile of WOOD!). Good times :)

The goat that joined us for Thanksgiving. My Aunt adopted two of these cute little creatures and we had a blast feeding them.

My son feeding baby goat.


And check out the NAILS! on momma goat! Aunt needs to trim those bad boys!

1 comment:

  1. :) it`s fun to read your blog :) my English isn`t enough for everything to understand but I love your blog :) Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete