Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Where's all the finished stuff at?

Ummm, yeah, so I may have a tinsy, winsy, itty, bitty problem with starting a whole lot of crochet projects... and never finishing them :)

What's that called? Hmmm.... WIP disease, yes, that's what I'll call it. So, yeah, I have WIP disease.

On a good note.... I'm almost.... so close.... to finishing the Geisha Amigurumi that I started. Everything is done except for the ribbons I'm gonna add :)

And I'm working on a very special project, for a very special person.... my mom :) She tends to stress out during the holiday season, and she's always had a slight obsession with the Grinch.The thing I'm making is gonna be freaking adorable. It's looking great. Since I've been unable to locate a pattern for the Grinch, I'm writing my own. I hope to be able to have that pattern available to others soon :)

And I've made some more things for my mom's etsy store.... which is still not up and running yet......?

One more day of work, and then the start of my 5 day weekend :)

Awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment