Monday, November 15, 2010

Now Entering: Amigurumi Land



I've been crocheting since I was about 6 years old. However, I've never taken it seriously until the past year or so. Rarely would I finish a project. I guess "adult me" is a little more patient, so now I'm actually completing the things that I start :)

And believe it or not, I've never made one single amigurumi. It's scary looking at the detail work required for some of those things! And honestly, I thought I would get frustrated with it and toss it to my pile of "failures".... my failure pile is starting to overflow the basket...

Christmas will be in a few short weeks and, well, I haven't done much in the way of presents. I knew I wanted to make everyone a little something, but my decision skills are nearly non-existant. And then, I came across THIS on Ravelry:















How stupidly adorable is that? And my sister in law would love it (I think lol). I had to make it! And I have found to my surprise that I love the amount of detail I put into it. Yeppers, I can do it!








And Mario would be perfect-o for my brother :) We used to play this game for hours!!!!
















And the Grinch would be perfect for Mom!




Too bad I can't find a pattern.... but I'm definitely smart enough to figure it out :)





1 comment:

  1. love your geisha! I've actually made that one before too! Adding all the little pieces was a pain in the... !

    <3

    ReplyDelete