Monday, May 10, 2010

Introducing....

...the fabulous, crafting, crocheting, couponing extravaganza :) LOL, just kidding.

On a more serious note, my name is Rachel and I've lived in good ole NC my whole life. I'm 22 and have a 3 year old boy, Matthew, who runs my life. On most days you'll find me working a full-time job in the medical field to support me and my younging. When I'm not working I'm single-handedly taking care of Matt, keeping house, and trying to keep my sanity, which is amazingly well intact considering...

On the off chance that I actually have time all to myself (gasp!) you'll find me in a creative state of mind--very possibly knee-deep in plastic bags turning them into yarn for my next project, or surrounded by skeins of yarn with crochet project in lap. Or possibly searching through magazines for neat pictures to collage onto a picture frame. Or possibly turning coffee cans into flower pots.

So this is my story, my jumbled life translated onto a computer screen. Welcome to my crochet (and random other stuff) blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment