Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Finally Recovered!

The past couple of weeks have been.... busy! I stayed up late finishing presents on Christmas Eve. Well worth it--everything was a huge hit!


Here's the Turtle Amigurumi I made for my g-ma... she fell in love with it!


My bro enjoyed the Visor Beanie


My SIL loved the Geisha Amigurumi and the Convertable Hat.


And best of all......!!!!

Check out the expression of my mom seeing The Grinch Amigurumi!

Also notice the Convertable Cowl she's sporting... made by yours truly.

See, what happened was she asked me to make her a hooded cowl, so she knew she was getting that.... but I didn't want her to know about the Grinch.... so I wrapped the Grinch and rolled it up inside the cowl and then wrapped the cowl.... total genius! The priceless look when she saw it made me feel like a million dollars! And in case you're wondering what the pink thing is she's wearing... it's a SNUGGIE... I may or may not own one too :)



Remember me saying the it doesn't snow a lot where I'm from? Well, the day after Christmas it starts snowing... and didn't stop! We got 8 inches of snow... which is like a blizzard to us! The whole town shut down :)

Little man taking credit for the snowman that momma made--HA! He stood to the side and watched me painstakingly roll each ball... okay, I'll give credit where credit is due... he picked which color buttons to use!

Here's little man gathering snow for a fight!



Dude, where's my car?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment